Player object controller bar

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat May 25 10:28:13 EDT 2019

" Some things that seem like they should be
easy to accomplish, just are not easy.
That is the harsh reality. "

Indeed, I been working of weeks get getting the browser to respond properly. Keep on changing with every new release.

I just hoping that there is a little API in the engine itself, that responds to 6 simple function of the controller

Play
Pause
Scrub forward
Scrub back
Fast Rewind
Fast Forward
Volume

======
 Rick Harrison wrote:

    The problem arises when you want to do something
    different that the controller on it’s own normally
    wouldn’t do.  In that case the best solution that
    worked for me was to hide the normal player
    controls, and then make my own controller
    buttons and functions from scratch.