how to load a local file into the browser widget?

Curt Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Fri May 24 16:29:18 EDT 2019

> You must make sure that the filePath to the html file you would like to see does not contain any invalid characters like spaces, which you will find is OK by the file system but not with the browser.
I had wondered about this; I renamed the file to "Browsertryout" and moved it to the desktop (so there were no spaces in the filePath, which is now "file://Users/cford/Desktop/Browsertryout.app/Contents/MacOS/Future.html"), but I'm still getting the same result (a blank widget).

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox