The correct way to quit a Windows standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 17 16:43:58 EDT 2019

The Splash Stack has the mainstack in it's stackFiles. The actual mainstack is the application the user interacts with. But by the time a standalone is created, there are not mainstacks/substacks.

So the Splashstack is the standalone, which then opens the mainstack and gets the ball rolling. Yes I do hide the splash stack, not sure why someone wouldn't. When I quit, I am quitting the actual Splash application, but it doesn't wuit it tosses an error and the precess continues to run. I will have to poke around somehow to figure out why. Curious, the Apple standalone does not behave this way, so I don't think it's an error in the code.

Bob S