The correct way to quit a Windows standalone

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:37:55 EDT 2019

As your splash stack is, presumably,either a substack of your main
standalone, or the main stack itself
I don't think you can exit it without the whole standalone exiting.

So, I suspect, you'll have to find another way of getting the splash
stack out of the way.

Personally I'd make the splash stack invisible:

on openStack
   set the vis of stack "mySplash" to false
end openStack

or move it off-screen:

on openStack
   set the bottom of stack "mySplash" to -100
end openStack

Richmond.