Question for LCB FFI workshop attendees at upcoming conference

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri May 17 10:01:39 EDT 2019

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:20 AM Michael Muthmannn via use-livecode <

> Hi Trevor,
>
> In the forums a couple of times there were some questions about MQTT
> integration into livecode.
>
> I found  found a native Objective-C iOS library  here:
>
> https://github.com/novastone-media/MQTT ... -Framework

I decided to look into this further and I eventually found libMosquitto. It
is a C library with an API that that could be wrapped with FFI without too
much trouble (no structs within structs that I had to deal with). With Mark
and Monte's help I now have a library on macOS that can connect to the
test.mosquitto.org server and publish/subscribe to topics. So we should be
able to send messages around to each other during the workshop! Hopefully
there are no surprises on the Windows side...

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps