Innards of an APK

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Thu May 16 12:24:32 EDT 2019

Beste Klaus,

nice that you bring this up. I am working on an app (changing a desktop
version to mobile) that uses sqlite.

And i was under a same kind of impression, but did not check out on the
device itself further.

(Because if i remove the app and reinsall it should come up with a
question when a db does not exist.)

But for android i use "engine and for iphone "home"

Is it also sqlite that they use?

How did they check on the device? There still was a folder or something
left?

Thanks, Jerry