OT: Hotel suggestion or recommendation for San Jose

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat May 11 13:32:42 EDT 2019

I'll be in the area from Thursday onwards - but busy Friday evening.

How about a group dinner Saturday ?

Place : TBD, but somewhere near downtown SJ

Time : Sat 18th May,  7:00 ?   or thereabouts.

Let me know directly, or let Kaveh know, or the list, or ....

-- Alex.

P.S. cell: +44 77 66 55 53 85 but I will have a US number once I get
there :-)