Question for LCB FFI workshop attendees at upcoming conference

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri May 10 10:25:50 EDT 2019

On 5/10/2019 10:18 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Paul. This ended up being a really good example
> to work on.
Wow! Thank you Trevor!

I have slowly (far too slowly) been trying to develop my LCB expertise
to wrap Sphinx, but the C side of things (building the DLLs and where to
place them was stumping me). I am pretty sure, with the files in the
right places and the minimal interface working, I can add functionality
to a Pocket Sphinx library widget.

-- Paul