Call for a contributor: LC Server enhancement

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Mar 30 17:17:18 EDT 2019

Could you not do that in your .htaccess file ? (or presumably in more
powerful ways if it's a VPS, etc.)

"simply" add a  rewrite rule that adds the "-f" flag to HTTP requests in
general, with an override rule for those few server scripts that might
want font initialization.

Actually, I think it would also be good (if it's feasible) to have a way
to invoke the font-loading from within LCS, so that e.g. a library that
did intend to do graphics stuff could request font loading when needed.
(Yes, I do have one of those - generates graphs, snapshots them into a
JPG file and then includes that in the html output. :-)

-- Alex.