[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:55:11 EDT 2019

Clarence,

Thank you for your kind words. I do not feel targeted, sorry if it came
out that way. English is not my native language, so from time to time a
misunderstanding might occur :)

I (and everyone in the team - but I speak for myself now) highly appreciate
the effort and time LiveCode developers spend on trying new releases and
providing feedback - especially when this feedback comes in a bug report
with a detailed recipe. Each developer uses LC differently (and in a
different setup), so the more people submit bug reports, the better idea we
have on what needs to be fixed in future releases.

Kind regards,
Panos