[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Mar 28 18:17:02 EDT 2019

Sean I think you are confusing DP releases with access to our internal builds (nightlies and explicitly kicked off builds). Access to nightlies is an extra service I believe. I don’t think it comes with Business. It’s really only useful for someone that is following our repositories closely and wanting to test a specific fix or feature. There’s also builds in there that are not intended for public consumption so while I’m not involved in that side of things I stgly suspect there’s an extra NDA involved.

As I mentioned we don’t do DPs for maintenance releases. They go RC 1…N until we don’t get any regression reports on them for a week or so.

Hope that helps clarify things

Cheers

Monte