[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 18:02:09 EDT 2019

It's not broken, Mark. It's now only a privilege of Business Licence
holders. I don't understand their reasoning but I'm sure they have a good
one other than trying to bleed more money out of us for all the other
unnecessary nonsense just so we can help them (and that is what it should
be there for, so we can help!) beofre they release. But, we do get this
opportunity to get it now. They often have an RC2 and even an RC3 once.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 21:44, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <