[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:30:30 EDT 2019

Well here may lie the reasons for all the slowdowns/crashes and weird
behaviours as I would assume the IDE uses every one of those
commands/statements .........

Fix memory leak when tracking mouse on macOS 21918 Fix memory leak when
using legacy macOS features relying on four-charcodes
 21919 Fix memory leak when fonts are loaded and unloaded on macOS 21920
Fix memory leak when using filter command
 21921 Fix memory leak when redrawing non-rectangular update regions
 21923 Fix memory leak when getting the formattedWidth of buttons
 21924 Fix memory leak when choosing popup menu item on macOS
 21925 Fix memory leak when using put [ into msg ] on macOS when there is
no message box
 21926 Fix memory leak when using put commands which target the message box
 21928 Fix memory leak when using menu buttons
 21930 Fix memory leak in GetVariableEx and GetVariableEx external V0
functions
 21931 Fix memory leak when executing send or call commands
21932 Fix memory leak when performing queries using sqlite revdb driver
21933 Ensure modules dependent on com.livecode.assert can be installed

Regards Lagi

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 14:52, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <