Fastest Frame Rate?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Mar 23 15:19:51 EDT 2019

Hi Colin,

Yes, I tried send in time instead of a repeat loop.
I have tried wait 0 with messages too.

The best I get is a little solid purple, then
a little too red and then a little too blue etc.
I even tried a scrollbar to give me the
flexibility to set a range of times.  It just
isn’t consistent purple like it should be.

Any other ideas?

Rick