players misplaced & not functional on Windows 10

Curt Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Sat Mar 16 12:42:51 EDT 2019

> Those grey player bars look like you are using Quicktime for Windows vs
> DirectShow? What version of LiveCode are you using?

Hm, these modules were done in LiveCode 7 or 8, I'd need to check. I dragged out Player objects for these sounds.

Since they still run fine on my machine (and no other complaints have come in), I'd assumed that they didn't need to be updated for the transition from QuickTime to DirectShow. Do I need to rework these?

The customer did say he'd updated QuickTime on his PC.

thanks!

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox