Tree view widget for mobile use

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 15 18:08:22 EDT 2019

I'd like to use the tree view widget in a mobile app but the existing
one isn't suitable. I need:

1. A way to set the textheight/line spacing to accomodate larger font
sizes. The default size and textheight is far too small for mobile phones.

2. A way to allow entries to be displayed in a given order. It's okay if
I need to add numerical indices, as long as they don't show.

3. Normal scrolling behavior for mobile devices. I can overlay a native
scroller if necessary but a built-in one would save a lot of scripting.

If anyone is willing to tinker with the widget to add these things,
there's some funding available.

Alternately, is there a scripted one somewhere already so I don't have
to re-invent it?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com