Resizing stacks and make changes on more than one card

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sat Mar 9 07:51:41 EST 2019

I have a stack with 2 cards. On these cards, some elements change size or position when the stack is resized. As the resizeStack message is only sent to the current card, any changes only happen on this card. If the user then navigates to the other card, elements will be out of order on this card.

I have tried sending resizeStack to the other card in a resizeStack handler on each card, but this only causes a recursion limit error, obviously. I have also tried to send  resizeStack before actually navigating to the other card with no result.

Do anyone have a solution for this, apart from arranging the elements in an openCard handler?

Best regards

Tore Nilsen