Attaching Engine - running forever

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Mar 5 05:43:59 EST 2019

Hello,

building only a windows standalone on Win10 with LC 9.0.1/9.0.2 the
standalone builder runs forever at "Attaching engine".

This happens only with one of my stacks. With LC 8.1.10 the standalone
builder runs fine with the same stack.

1.       Is there anything I can check for?

2.       The build of the exe seems to be fine (it runs). Is there anything,
what is to be build after the externals folder, resources folder and the
exe, or do you think I can just kill LC in this endless loop of "Attaching
engine" and my standalone will be fine anyway?

Thanks

Tiemo