Fields in Android Do Not Show Last Line

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Mar 4 12:39:19 EST 2019

BR,

I always add 20px to item 4 the "contentRect". I did this a long time ago.
20 Is probably a kludge and could be calculated to a more precise value, but
it has worked for me since 2011. In your example:

("0,0," & (the formattedwidth of control pName) & "," & the formattedheight
of control pName + 20) into tRect
mobileControlSet pName, "contentRect" , tRect

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net