Go in Window on Mobile / Not Obeying Purge?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 2 12:09:21 EST 2019

On Android, if you leave the app, the OS will remove it from RAM if it
needs the memory. It sounds like iOS is doing the same thing. Since
SivaSiva is so big, memory may be tight enough to drop the puzzle stack
when you come back to the app. It would depend on the RAM in the device.

I don't know of any resume messages, though I wish we had them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 2, 2019 7:43:20 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode