Catalina

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Jun 25 17:54:26 EDT 2019

This is easily remedied. Just choose LC 9 in the Finder, choose Show Info and make sure you run it in 64 bit mode. I don’t have an English OS setup right know, but you should opt out of running the application in what in Norwegian is called "low resolution mode". Once you do, you will not get these warnings anymore.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen