Resuscitation of Scott Raney Paint Tools

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jun 22 16:40:54 EDT 2019

HH wrote:

" replace with selectedColor2
    Save and you are done."

I tried that originally. Does not work.

on mouseUp
  setcolor the selectedColor2 of me
end mouseUp

# calls

setColor which

"which" is empty

"of me"

# calls

colorPalette "Color Map"

It would seem you need to change the selectedColor to selectedColor2 in the control "Color Map" but

"colorPalette"  which also is  only for internal use.

I can see it "Color Map" on screen, select it. But you can't get the inspector on it, opens up "No Object Selected" or set a custom property on it....

He is exposing "deep engine" code and objects we can’t easily leverage in today's IDE

BR