Filter an array by content

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 21 02:38:44 EDT 2019

Thanks to all for the replies. Monte, I didn't see your post until Tom
quoted it, for some reason it didn't arrive here.

At any rate, I'd already tried "filter elements of..." and it failed
which is why I posted. But I must have had my filter wrong because I
just tried it again and it worked. So that part's solved.

And I found something interesting: when I filter a numeric array, the
keys remain attached and since they are numeric, they're in order. Fancy
that. :)

All is well. Thanks guys.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com