Filter an array by content

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 21 00:10:42 EDT 2019

A great question Jacque ....Helpful thread all around.

I have a tendency to think that any operation i perform to convert an
entire array into something else will take longer than to loop through the
keys.  I'm happy to be wrong ,and I imagine it depends on the number of
items in the dataset. But for my particular use at the moment, I find LC
performance to be excellent.

Bob I'm interested in your library......mostly learning the point at which
it makes sense to do that conversion and what kind of speedups can
occur.....have you done any benchmarks on it?

Great reminder & idea Monte

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 6:19 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <