Develop on 9.5 DP1 and Deploy in 9.0.4 Stable?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 2 13:22:36 EDT 2019

Switch to 9.0.5 where a large number of memory leaks were fixed. I find it
to be far more stable, with one exception - - tracing through scripts in
the debugger can eventually crash. I've submitted several crash logs about
that and hopefully the remaining leaks can be found and fixed.

Aside from that, 9.0.5 is standing up well for me.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 2, 2019 10:44:12 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode