XML To Array

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 2 21:44:21 EDT 2019

So admittedly I have modified Trevor's code a bit (mainly so I don't get the @ symbols associated with parameters but also so that instead of ["someNode[1]"] I get ["someNode"][1],  but for me that XML snippet creates an array that looks like...

["combine"]["class"] = TV_show
["combine"]["sources"]["agent"][1] = com.plexapp.agents.none
["combine"]["sources"]["agent"][2]  = com.plexapp.agents.localmedia

...which seems ok?

Terry...