Navigator 7.2rc1 is available

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:31:07 EST 2019

7.2.1rc1 is available

There is now a checkbox in the prefs to fold dataGrids by default. Also, I
fixed the custom property editor to work even if custom properties have the
same name as built-in properties, updated the display of folded controls,
and updated Navigator's property editor to do a soft display update when
setting values, so changing the name of controls will be reflected when the
editor is closed.

Fixes:
https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator/issues/27
https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator/issues/26