Livecode Dictionary

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:16:34 EST 2019

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 8:22 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode <

> I agree that the dictionary isn’t the easiest to update without a GutHib
> client, but dictionary updates can be done completely in a browser.

Yep, I figured that out after I spent several minutes looking for the
dictionary data and poking through the dictionary stack. I already cloned
LiveCode some time ago, and GitHub was smart enough to realize that even
though my clone is substantially out of date, the merge entry hasn't
changed. So all i had to do was find it, edit (my copy of) it, save, and
issue a pull request.

And then notice a few minutes later that LC was asking me to sign the
waiver and tie my accounts together. I've done everything but that last
bit, so we'll see what happens.

gc