Livecode Dictionary

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:10:14 EST 2019

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 8:11 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode <

> Interesting.  I just checked on GitHub and the oauth token for LiveCode
> was recently revoked automatically since it was not used.  It’s been quite
> a while since I did it and I can’t recall about having write access.  There
> are several apps that I still have linked (Hacktoberfest...).
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

If the token has been revoked, I wonder if the process would have failed if
I had said yes? Now I'm tempted to say yes just to find out -- I said no
more on principle than on any concern that LC would actually do anything
harmful on my behalf.

gc