windows defender issues? & other AV issues?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Jan 7 17:06:26 EST 2019

Speed, what are we talking about? milliseconds?

It depends on where you need speed for.

Overall i find it working great with enough speed.

I work with a very known American company, and the software they use is
about to cry. screen flickers, it's as slow as hell and everybody has to
work with it, period. It was introduced about 3 years ago.

It's probably written in C. Waiting for screen updates can take up to 10
to 20 seconds. And they use it worldwide, the mainservers are in the US.

And they don't give a sh*t that everyone hates it and complain, because
they paid for it. And managers above managers...someone introduced it,
holy grail, you know.

I added .rev .livescript and livecode.exe to Windows Defender and have
not had an slow issue since and keeping fingers crossed.

Microsoft will probably not be interested that LC will run slow due to
their product.