Bundling the tsNet external on Windows...

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:30:37 EST 2019

Hello Paul,

 I have not tested this recently, but if you type in the msg box:

dispatch "revUnloadLibrary" to stack "tsnetLibURL"

and then build a standalone, then the standalone should not include tsNet.
It will use the old libURL, which is bundled in the .exe file.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 10:20 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <