Bundling the tsNet external on Windows...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Feb 28 15:19:51 EST 2019

I think this has been discussed on this list before, but I can't find it.

Under LC9 is there either a way to:

(1) choose not to use tsNet but use the old internet libraries?
OR
somehow package the tsNet external with the built EXE.file

We have a simple app that we want to distribute as a single EXE. The
default Standalone build under LC90x creates and EXE that on startup
presents the message "Initialization error" and "failed to load
external: tsNet" This stack has been migrated from originally being
built under LC6.7.11. We are using LC90x Business.

Thank you in advance LC community for any guidance.