SVG widget and grab me command

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Feb 21 12:17:47 EST 2019

Thanks for your explanation. Since my student does not need any handlers (in fact would not want any handlers added to the widgets), the examples from «ControlHandles89» could not be used.

The simple solution was to «group» each individual SVG widget and add the grab me command to the group.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen