Anyone using the Native Date picker widget from the Mobile Native Essentials Widget Pack?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 14 04:30:26 EST 2019

Hi,
is anyone able to successfully use the Native Date Picker widget from the Mobile Native Essentials Widget Pack?

Is there something special to get it working? I´ve selected it in the inclusion tab and i can see on the iPad some "incomplete" characters at the location of the widget, but nothing happens when touching the characters. The happnes when trying the native Time Picker.

I am working with LC 9.0.2 and Xcode 10.0 on Mac OS X 10.13.6 and SDK12. As the other widgets of the pack do work without a problem, i don´t think that this has todo with the version of Xcode/SDK/LC.
Or am i wrong?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe