Datagrid Table - Allow editing a field only when an other field contains data

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Feb 11 12:40:58 EST 2019

Same here.

mostly of the time i  just use the dgText property to fill and read the table content of a datagrid, because i use the DG only as "normal" table, but with DG features the normal table field does not have, like easy column resizing, column reorder. This and the awesome Datagrid Helper from Zryip is all i need to get it working.
The DGH plugin is so powerful and it´s so easy to configure and modify the DG.

But sometimes there is a need to go deeper into the DG api and that´s where i always get stuck. ;)

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>