Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 11 11:08:11 EST 2019

+1 I know Windows people sometimes think this is a bit reckless, bordering on arrogant, but facts is facts as they say, and for whatever reason, MacOS has very few exploits, and all that I have seen require the end user to do something foolish, like click OK in a dialog which they have no reason to expect.

Bob S