Decrypt error message?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Feb 4 15:02:18 EST 2019

Ya, Its a head scratcher.    I can't really spend to much time
investigating it .... thankfully I can deal with it easily once i found it
......in this case.

Its been driving me crazy, because once in a while in testing i would get
an account that was created seemingly correct but would not open.

I'm so happy to have resolved 2 of 2 major and random issues that have been
plaguing my software for months.  The other being the Adobe meta data being
updated in the clipboard.

This code is going on github soon so I suspect I will be revisiting this
bug I think I will take out my workaround and try to reproduce it one more
time and then capture the data so can submit a report.

Thanks everyone, full speed ahead.

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 2:43 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <