Setting behaviors in 9.0.2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 4 14:48:54 EST 2019

On 2/4/19 1:01 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>  > I just found my unsettable behaviors. The IDE set them as custom
>  > properties named "behavior" with the value being the long id of the
>  > behavior button.
>
> Was that in a custom property set, or the default set.
>
> If the latter, disturbing.

It was the default set. But I just tested it again with a clean
re-launch and 9.0.2 worked correctly. The behavior was set as expected.

Back when this was happening the script editor went wonky too. Trying to
navigate through script text with the arrow keys occasionally resulted
in page navigation instead, where a card obviously not meant to be seen
was displayed.

There was other weird stuff too that I can't recall, but if any of that
was due to implementation of IDE behaviors then it kind of makes sense.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com