Images and Players in "background" groups

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sun Feb 3 02:42:56 EST 2019

Hi Tim,

That would be correct. To have a different image on every card, you could:

1. Have an image control that’s not part of the group on every card
	or
2. Some other method of dynamically loading the image data into an image that is part of the group, such as on openCard:

	put URL tURL into image “My Image" of this card

where tURL is a path to a local or remote file.

Player controls would use similar methods as above.

Peter Bogdanoff