Setting behaviors in 9.0.2

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sat Feb 2 17:15:02 EST 2019

I think this is not related especially to behaviors.
There is possibly something going wrong with the memory management
of LC 9.

I had, especially when developing or using widgets, several
strange effects. For example changed scripts worked not before
saving 2-3 times and closing the script editor.
Sometimes also closing and removing a stack from memory and reopening
didn't work.

But everything ALWAYS worked as expected when relaunching LC 9.
Or when doing the same thing in LC 8!

I started to denote such strange scenarios for a report.