LiveCode won't recognize my stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 20:00:07 EST 2019

Richard,

I’m running the different versions of LiveCode on the same Mac and looking at the same file so I don’t think the OS is affecting this.

I’m just asking if there is a stack with the correct name and getting “false” as the answer if using LC 9.5.1.
If I ask for “file” and not “stack” then the result is “true”.

The path to the LicenseKey.IW file is correct at: /Volumes/HP c310w/InfoWallet 1.4/Info Files

Here is the error message:
Executing at 4:47:43 PM on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Type: Chunk: can't find stack
Object: stack '/Volumes/HP c310w/InfoWallet 1.4/Info Files/InfoWallet.app/Contents/MacOS/InfoWallet'
Line Num: 26
Hint: populateFileList

Comments:

I think LC must have changed how they are validating “stack” in version 8 compared to version 7.

Bill