Missing keys in datagrid?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Tue Dec 17 14:42:12 EST 2019

Ein schöne guten abend Klaus,

i don't know exactly what your trying to accomplish, but maybe this
helps, or give a further idea. I use this to export column names and data:

put the dgProp[ "columns" ] of group "DataGrid 1" into tColumnTitles
      replace return with comma in tColumnTitles

      put the dgText of group "DataGrid 1" into tData
      replace tab with comma in tData

      put tColumnTitles & return & tData into URL ("file:" & tFileName &
".csv")

i get it all

Ciao!

Jerry