[ANN] Release 9.5.1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Dec 16 06:58:31 EST 2019

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 9.5.1 STABLE.

** Note 9.5.1 STABLE is the last planned release in the 9.5.x series **

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================

LiveCode 9.5.1 STABLE contains more than 20 bugfixes and improvements
compared to the previous (9.5.0) STABLE version, including the long
standing crash-when-debugging issue, originally fixed in 9.0.5.

Notes:

- Building with Xcode 11.x is *not* supported in LC 9.5.1, but in any case,
you do NOT need to build your standalone with Xcode 11+ to support
deployment to iOS 13+ devices. You can still use Xcode 10.1 to build the
standalone app, and it will continue to run on iOS 13+ devices.

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_5_1/LiveCodeNotes-9_5_1.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team