Connecting LC to Xcode

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:48:01 EST 2019

OK I took those steps but now when I launch Simulator I get this error:

“Unable to boot device because it cannot be located on disk. Us eat device manager in Xcode of the simctl command line tool to either delete the device properly or erase the contents and settings.”

I try selecting a device from the Hardware menu and can sometimes get one to load but then when I test from LC I get this error:

“Unable to start simulator: 634,0,0,unknown C++ exception 573,228,1,revIPhoneSetSimulatorSDK"

There is a new Developer folder (I renamed the folder for 11.2). I looked in Preferences and removed everything that looked like it belonged to Xcode.