Connecting LC to Xcode

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Dec 4 00:59:34 EST 2019

I found that launching the simulator and getting a device running BEFORE testing from LC often helped.  As an aside, since setting up LC 9.6.0(dp1) and xCode 11.1 Ive been unable to get the simulator to load my app. I’m still fiddling to see what how to attack it differently :- )
(If I go back to LC 9.0.5 and xCode 10.1 I can get it to work.)

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       https://elementarysoftware.com/