Achilles Heel of Livecode

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 14:38:47 EST 2019

I used Compile-it forever. It was faster than the compiled v.2x HC by orders of magnitude.
But, and this is hardly a fair test, I get over 8 million passes per second through a repeat loop in LC if I do not tax it overmuch, say, adding 1 to a variable on each pass.
The point is, how much more speed can be garnered if a new complier was attached to the engine?
Craig