Is HTML5 really practical?

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Fri Aug 30 17:43:14 EDT 2019

I've been working with HTML5 for a few weeks now and I'm surprised that we can't do things as simple as put field "MyFld" into aVar.
So I doubt we can use a dynamic database. But there is nothing better than trying by testing aspects in a way that doesn't take too long, even if the dictionary doesn't always tell us what HTML5 can do.

Consider this my point of view as an old LC programmer and a beginner in HTML5.

Alain Vezina

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator <http://www.deepl.com/Translator>