OT: I just bought one of these

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 12:33:27 EDT 2019

I've watched some reviews since and it's not that great actually as it
can't run linux itself. It's not quite a raspberry pi and something more
than a Micro controller. But, even worse than that is the support. The
instructions are near non-existent and in some form of Chinglish. Plus,
unlike RP and Arduino, they'll drop support once they bring out the v3.
It's a kickstarter type thing where they cash in then drop it. It's fun to
play with but not sure it's worth the hassle for anything more than a toy.
Unfortunately! Coz it does look like it could be amazing! By the time
you've added on all of the cables and external devices to make it
worthwhile though, it negates the form factor.

Sean

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 17:06, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <