No subject

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Aug 22 00:41:47 EDT 2019

With the acceleratedRendering set to true on the stack can you tell me the effective layerMode of the groups in group dgList of your datagrid? These are the row groups copied from your row template. If it is not dynamic then you may have some adornments on your datagrid causing issues.

Having said that I see you are posting on the HTML5 forum about mobile performance. Are you talking about HTML5 on mobile or did you just post to the wrong forum?

Cheers

Monte