Making "read from file" less blocky.

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Aug 4 14:07:17 EDT 2019

Hmmm.... interesting.

I was sending binary variables to it, and the headers came through ok, but
the binary data didn't when it was over a certain size.

What sort of data sizes have you been been sending to your httpd standalone?

My tests, were 18 months ago at least, but I am hoping it was just me doing
something wrong.  I did see a "//todo" in the library code under a section
that looked like it dealt with multiple chunks.

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 1:21 PM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode <